Thursday 3 November 2011

The British Institution


Otherwise known as "a good cuppa" is something that becomes more comforting as the weather gets colder. I don't know about you but I reach for the kettle much more often when it is cold and rainy outside. I also have a real love of china and the ritual of making a proper pot of tea in a china tea pot. It is a ritual passed down from my Gran and one that I have resurrected in recent months now that I have all my china at home with me. One of the things I noticed when photographing in the shop recently was the gorgeous range of china that we have dotted about the place. If you have ever been in the shop you will know that it is a haven of little corners filled with all manner of beautiful items. Today's blog post is celebrating that most British of Institutions, afternoon tea!
We have beautiful china tea pots, lovely chunky mugs as well as the more delicate bone china of the Sophie Allport range. If that is not enough we also have adorable tea tidy's to add the the afternoon tea table.
The other thing that goes well with afternoon tea is a piece of cake or several! With our selection of cake stands you can make afternoon a tea a real daily treat.


Why not have a look at the range of crockery and tableware on the website and start a new winter ritual.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment