Monday 17 December 2012

Just Trio's Letter to Santa



The girls at Just Trio have sent their letters off to Father Christmas here are some of the things they asked for if you are stuck for some last minute gift ideas...


Dear Santa,...
Scandi-chic medium felt robin £19
                                                 

Please could you send me a big fat Scandi-chic Robin,he is so cute! Also I would 
love a new ipad case.

Thank you,
Lois x
Disaster Designs 'LOVE' Clip Purses £22 

Santa I would really love a jewellery box to keep all my sparkly earings in and a new purse that stands out from the crowd.
Thank you, Emma x





                                  

                                   
                         Santa please could I   
Culinary Concepts set of 4 mixed Napkin Rings £29.50
have a set of quirky    napkin rings and a   
wool throw to keep me warm this winter.

    Thank you,
                  
    Heather X









No comments:

Post a Comment